Thursday 1 January 2009

Stripping

Well the MSK is totally stripped, to be sent off to Argos Racing Cycles. They will reduce the bore of the head tube, which has been stretched over years of usage. Then they will fit the Chris King Titanium head set (it's a real honey, I know I have said that before but it really is!)








The Arkel GT-54's have arrived they are georgeous and so big you can fit enough stuff to last till I get at least to Greece. Unfortunately as I have stripped the MSK then I have not been able to find out if there is enough heel clearance. I also have an Arkel TailRider, this is quite a honey as well, I can now get all my stuff inside so nothing is hanging off the sides, It should look a lot cleaner than this bunch of plastic bags!


And I have bought the MRS Titan Titanium cook set lighter than a light thing and can have food cooked in it.

How light can everything be, it must be Titanium bolts next for everything, they're bright, shiny and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment